Job search process
Explore the various steps of our London company placement program, from the search for your job using our network of employer partners to your arrival in London.
The interview process with the employment consultant
Soon after your online registration, our team will contact you to schedule a Skype interview with one of our consultants:
- The interview will first focus on precisely defining your project and arrival date, in order to enable us to direct our searches towards specific employers.
- During the second part of the interview, the consultant will assess your English proficiency level, and will make updates to your resume to adapt it to the Anglo-Saxon format, where applicable, and make any necessary corrections.
Once your application has been approved
- After this interview, we will send you an approval message within two days.
- Our London team will remain available should you seek further details prior to your arrival in London.
- We will also send you, prior to your arrival, the time and date of your appointment for your first day in London, as well as a map with easy directions to our offices.
- Starting from your first appointment at CEI, your consultant commits to finding you a job within 10 business days.
Your appointment with your employment consultant
The program guarantees you a minimum of 3 appointments with your consultant:
- An initial welcome appointment will enable you to best prepare for a successful London stay. Upon your arrival, we will provide initial advice regarding public transportation and administrative procedures (Information on obtaining a NIN - National Insurance Number used in the United Kingdom in the administration of the National Insurance or social security system, as well as on opening a bank account).
- The next appointment will take place before your first job interview with an employer: we prepare you for the interview through personalised coaching and advice in order to provide you with every opportunity to obtain a hiring commitment.
At the end of this appointment, you will receive a file that covers all of the following information: appropriate dress code, interview answers based on the employer profile, information on the company and route to the appointment.
- Once your job is confirmed, we will arrange an appointment for you to obtain a National Insurance Number and will provide the address of our banking partner.
Useful information: upon your return to your country, CEI will provide information on the steps required in order to have your taxes reimbursed (taxback - tax credit).